ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Πέμπτη 13 Ιανουαρίου 2022

Liquid Words : Gallium Project.

 Experiencing a sharp attack of sorrow

Passing through my molecules

It starts from my toes and rapidly climbs up my body like a wave of electricity

My eyes close without me telling them to

It is the pain doing it

Tears rush from my eyes

My body cannot keep quiet

It is very vocal in its own way

I am trying to allow it express itself

Without judgement or fear

I might cry a little

But that is ok

I allow myself to experience my own humaness, my own human mess

I guess I’ll have to let you go one day

Completely

I don’t think I can spend my whole life waiting for you

I want to

But I don’t know if I can

That longterm prospect scares me

I am a loner by nature but I don’t want to die without having lived at all

And the things I want to experience are rich in nature

I want my relationships to be true, deep, devoted and unafraid of giving it their all…

This is what I came here for

Not this series of unfortunate events

We are different species you and I

Maybe it wouldn’t work out, anyway…

I would never be enough for you…

And I would want your whole heart and tenderness

Things you would never be able to give me

I am trying to find a way to leave you behind while still keeping you alive and loved in my heart

I guess we didn’t make it this time…

Although I really wanted us to…

I wanted it more than anything in life…

I don’t know what tomorrow brings

I just try to take courage in knowing you are ok

And I take it one day at a time.

The sorrow attack just left my body now…

But I can feel the sorrow still inside

It just fell asleep for a little while.

That is ok.

If it wakes up again, I will be here to welcome it.

I will get a second glass of wine out and fill it.

And we will drink as friends

I am not afraid of my sorrow anymore

It is a wounded flower

You never were the person I was waiting for

Because you do not posess the ability to see me

To you my true nature is invisible

But I sure hoped you were the one who would.

I don’t care what you think of me, anymore .

That karma is on you.

I am trying to take the hardest road I ever walked

I am trying to finally release you in love

As if we both moved to two entirely different versions of earth…

Me here…

You… Somewhere else.

And that was our little story.

This is how it ends, I guess.

We will never see each other again…

I hope you feel relief

Your wishes have finally been granted.

I am happy for you.

Enjoy your life.

I pray we both find happiness mirrored back to us wherever life takes us.


Artist : Christian Schloe

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου