ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Κυριακή 27 Μαρτίου 2022

Band New EP for MCD & Marianna Seas 🌠 LOVE & UNDERSTANDING 🌸

 


MCD & Marianna Seas - Love and Understanding (2022) 
[00:00] Love and Understanding 
[05:45] Our Souls 
[08:05] Greatest Love 
[12:02] Zografia 
[14:40] Our Souls Outro 

 Listen & Buy on Bandcamp: https://deectivamusic.bandcamp.com/al...
 
MCD official: https://mcd.gr/
 
 Follow Marianna Seas: 

 Credits: All tracks arranged and produced by MCD, Co-Produced and Performed By Marianna Seas. Mastering at Oxyzed by Angel Pol. 
 01. Love and Understanding Lyrics: Katerina Matzoukou Keys: Monnodic Bass & co-arranged: Vassilis Nissopoulos 
 02. Our Souls Lyrics: Marianna Seas 
 03. Greatest Love Lyrics: Dimitris Kritikos 
 04. Zografia Lyrics: Dimitris Kritikos 
 05. Our Souls - Outro Lyrics: Dimitris Kritikos 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου