"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link

"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link
Νέα Κυκλοφορία! (17/05/2024)

ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

LIVE CHAT


Δευτέρα 29 Ιανουαρίου 2024

Literal Poetry

 I am WOMAN.

I am not one of your fellow dudes. 

I work differently than them. 

I work differently from you. 

And I understand how different from me you are. 

Now, we can make that a problem

Or... 

The reason to widen our understanding.

Because that is what love does. (aka a loving being.) 


Whether we decide to choose the later or not depends on whether there is any love or not, even as a way of life. 

As simple as that. 

If you want to keep on looking for differences, your mind will find and/or even invent some out of thin air. 

Minds are incredible in understanding the assignment and supplying more and more evidence. 

And it will all be because you do not choose love. 

And that is perfectly fine. 

Just say so. 

Pick a side. 

Free will. 

Personally, If I had to choose one form of delusion, apparently I would choose to see the best in you. 

At least that means that I believe in your potential. 

Is potential a prison, too? 

Potentially (!!!), yes. 

You can say what you want, but I hope you can see how we are standing at the opposite sides of the same spectrum. 

Maybe one day we will meet somewhere in the middle... 

But make no mistake 

That garden will not be named "Reality" 

It will be named: "The garden of overcoming, the garden of achievement and finally... the garden of love." 

No love, no garden. 

No garden, no flowers. 

No flowers, no fruit. 

"What's it all about, Alfie...?" 

What's it all about... 






And she tried to do the same... 

 

 Indeed...




It was never me holding you back... 
You always were free...
And you always will be... 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου