"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link

"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link
Νέα Κυκλοφορία! (17/05/2024)

ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 _ PENELOPE 07 - Artemis Zannou (Official Visualizer)

LIVE CHAT


Τρίτη 7 Μαΐου 2024

Something True... 🌠

 Fall for a man who’s strong enough 

to be humble, 

and humble enough 

to be soft. 

One who actively looks for ways to be uplifting, who understands how to lead, 

and prides himself on promises kept. 

Fall for a man who isn’t above romancing you. One who isn’t afraid to get creative 

with his affection, 

who knows when your fire 

needs safeguarding, 

and when it needs stoking. 

Fall for a man who sees time shared together as something sacred, valuable, 

and worthy of his attentiveness. 

One whose smile brings peace, arms widely embrace, shoulders carry the load, and with hands both protective and gentle. 

Fall for a man whose words and actions 

are permanently aligned, 

with discipline and high-values. 

Fall for a man who sees his shortcomings clearly and rises to the standards his family is deserving of. 

One who loves you openly, loudly, freely, easily. Who never takes for granted how fragile and brief life is. 

Who understands that what gets watered 

is what grows, 

and that your heart is never 

something neglected. 

Fall for his faithfulness, his transparency, 

his thoughtfulness, 

and the way he shapes the world around you. When you find him, 

fall all the way, and let him know 

it’s safe to do the same. 

Then, no matter what, 

be the very first person 

to always lift him up. 


J. Raymond 

"Lift Him Up Pt. 2"

From The Kindred Project: Vol. II 

Available now for pre-order, through the shop tagged in post. Or, through my bio. Much love. 

#jraymond #lovepoetry #relationshipgoals #couplesgoals #togetherforever 


Source 

📸 credit: UNKNOWN

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου