ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Τρίτη 15 Αυγούστου 2023

Literal Poetry

 To be loved for your exterior beauty is futile.

Can they love you for the shape of your sadness? 

Can they love you for the history of the lines on your skin? 

Can they see you as you are, in painful honesty

And choose you over anyone else? 

For your heart? 

Your character? 

Your choices?

Your idiotic mistakes? 

Do they breathe you in like a land they will climb every rock to explore? 

Will they wipe your tears with loving hands? 

Will they protect your heart? 

Will they brighten your life? 

Will they care for you in a way that is as necessary as breathing, even if you look "plain" or "ugly" for the rest of the world?

Because I want to be loved just like that... Fully

Is that too much to ask for during the time of image? 

Would you ever think that a cat is ugly? 

How could it ever be ugly... 

Even when hurt, or abused, or sad, or happy 

It can only be, different kinds of beautiful. 

It is just living authentically as itself... 

Why is it any different with humans? 

How is that clever? How is it conscious? How is it expansive? How is it evolution? 

How is it true? 

Sure, I remember the days, I used to stop traffic while walking down the street - fully dressed. 

Do I miss that? 

No. 

It was mostly scary and irrelevant to me. 

Where they even actually looking at me, to begin with? 

I remember people losing their breaths - literally - while looking at me. Pausing inexplicably. 

But was it me they were looking at, or their own projections on me? 

It means nothing to be desired for the way you look. 

It means nothing. It leads nowhere. 

It has no depth, no meaning. 

I prefer to be valued for my heart.

I prefer the people who can spot it and notice it

Have you experienced yourself loving someone so deeply that they magically become the most beautiful person on this planet? 

And how sometimes it lasts forever... 

It renews itself inexplicably 

It never gets old, or tiring

It is timeless and infinite 

Now, that is the kind of beautiful I care about. 

The kind of love I care about 

And my wish for everyone on this planet 💕




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου