ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Πέμπτη 17 Αυγούστου 2023

Literal Poetry

 Oh God

Please, no...

Please take this sadness that slowly spreads through me

Take it away 

Please end it....

It is pointless... 

I can't keep carrying it

He doesn't love me 

Please take this sadness away from me 

I can't do it 

Not tonight... Not right now! 

I can't! 

It has been flooding my eyes for so long... 

I don't deserve it  

I don't deserve this hopeless feeling 

Please take it away 

Take it away 

Take it away! 

I don't want to feel it anymore... 

It's so pointless 

This pain 

And I can't take it any longer... 


📸 Source 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου