ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Σάββατο 3 Φεβρουαρίου 2024

Literal Poetry

 My whole life's work

Has been a journey back to love

It is the creation of true safe spaces in relationships

The creation of wholesome safe and authentic relationships 

I endure everything and anything

And resist the temptation to "play smart" 

I work on myself tirelessly 

Now, some people will look at that

And instead of joining in

They will do anything within their power to demolish your whole life's work

Only to prove how there is no place in this dense world for softness

Here's the most important part of the process :

Don't let them stop you

Keep going. 

They are not to blame. 

They still operate in the old ways of the world. 

Catching up takes time. 

You were born to challenge and change the paradigm. 

You were assigned those very specific wounds in order to be able to spot the exact things that needed to be challenged and changed. 

And that was never going to be an easy task. 

So keep going. 

Keep alchemising. 

And keep doing your best through the inevitable trials, errors and occasional accomplishments... 

Even if it looks like it's in vain right now, or at any point in time. 

Everything matters. 

Never give up on your heart. 

It is needed. 

Keep going, nomatter what. 







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου