ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Σάββατο 24 Φεβρουαρίου 2024

Literal Poetry

Today I woke up thinking how I have spent my whole life waiting for something that isn't going to happen 

Maybe I can come to terms with this fact. 

Once and for all. 

I got up

Changed my sheets

Threw them along with my old pijamas in the washing machine 

I  stepped in the shower

Let the water run until it was warm enough 

As I was washing my hair

It happened 

I begun feeling increasingly seasick 

"Hmmm... Maybe I 'll need to make myself some breakfast" , I thought to myself

But it started getting worse and worse 

Progressively 

I knew this was very wrong

I decided to quickly get out of the shower,with soap and water running from my fully saturated hair

Wet as a lake made of tears

I stepped outside of the shower 

I quickly reached for the towel to wrap around my body to not feel cold

There was a real urgency 

I sat on the bathroom floor 

I was semi concious

For a moment I flew into a dream

It felt as if I was actually dreaming 

I had drifted away

I realized this is not good 

And snapped out of it 

I dragged myself to my bedroom 

All wet and soapy 

And somehow managed to climb on my bed

I am now lying on it upside down 

Looking at the ceiling 

Listening to the silence with my buzzing ears

With elevated feet

Breathing in and exhaling 

The bullshit of my life 

Such bullshit!!! Oh my God!!! 

Thinking that I should just let go of the people who wouldn't even give a rip if I saw another day or not. 

Those who wouldn't even care if I took my next breath or not

In moments like these 

Waiting for who... 

Waiting for what... 

What? 

No. 

We are not waiting anymore. 

I am not waiting anymore. 

I am here, now. 

That is all. 



Τίτος Πατρίκιος

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου