ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Πέμπτη 8 Φεβρουαρίου 2024

Literal Poetry

 At some point

You will have to forgive me

You will have to let me back in

Because if you don't 

Then

We will both end up making some very stupid and huge mistakes and all our life experiences will be for nothing... 

Stop punishing me. 

I am so very sorry. 

Truly sorry. 

I do understand in part. 

It's always risky to be alive but living without forgiveness or dissernment is pointless if you believe in anything that matters at all...

Look at me... 

Am I a villain??? 

Are you? 

Come on...

I'm right here...

We are both alive... 

What are we doing? 

It's crazy.

I honestly love you...

You know I do

Damn... The whole world knows it by now!




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου