ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Τρίτη 16 Απριλίου 2024

Literal Poetry

 I feel soft and tender inside and outside today

I feel peaceful 

I woke up feeling as if I had slept in flower petals all night

I wish I could show you 

I wish you could witness me, feel me

I wish I could lavish you with it

All I ever wanted was to share every beautiful thing in life with you 

I wish your heart wasn't deaf to me 

Blind to me 

So unbelievably numb to me 

I wish you would come here and allow me to drench you in a love so feminine and soft

Like a whisper 

I can't help but wonder 

Have you ever experienced what a woman who is in love like me feels like... 

Maybe you have... 

And yet... 

Not like this... 

Never like this. 

This is rare... 

It has endured the test of time and every other test there is. 

So, yeah... 

You've never had it... 

And by the looks of it you probably

Never will... 


*Because inside the ecstasy lies the unique, truthful song of my soul... 



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου