ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Σάββατο 6 Απριλίου 2024

Literal Poetry

I have come to the conclusion that 

 There is one very important reason why

You will never see me for who I am 

And that is, because if you did 

You would then have to aknowledge how badly you treated me, for no reason at all. 

And I don't think you are ready for that realization any time soon... 

That's OK. 

I don't expect anything from you anymore, anyway. 

What's been done is done. 

And nothing could ever change that. 

It's written all over my body and life. 

You let it actively go on for way too long. 

It can never be changed or reversed, now. 

It is solid facts. 

I love you but I don't think I could ever trust you with anything important again... 

I don't see how I ever could... 







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου