ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Τρίτη 27 Ιουνίου 2023

Literal Poetry

Some days... 

 My sorrow is gradually claiming me instead of him

Devouring me

Changing me 

I am being absorbed into nothingness

I feel cold 

I am all alone 

I don't have any energy left in me 

I see no reason to

I let the days go by 

I don't find pleasure in doing anything 

Everything feels exhausting to me

Everything

My body is heavy

My feet are sore 

My cycle seems pointless 

A heartless cosmic joke and a reminder of the life I never lived 

The one I never got to decide if I even wanted wanted to live in the first place 

The one moment I've waited for, ever so patiently

The one that never came 

The one that passed me by with ease

The one I don't believe will ever be anymore 

I don't expect anything 

I don't want anything 

I can't afford to care enough to 

I either breathe or care

I am exhausted by giving it my all for so long 

I am burnt out 

I am too tired to fill my cup with water when I am thirsty

I am still grieving for it all

It's good that you're gone 

I would have been of no use to you 

I am woman

I am not pretty 

I am not fun

I am not anything

Just me... 

A weeping willow tree

Standing 

Naked from anything visible 

I feel relieved and hurt at the same time 

Some days... 

I just keep going for people - as much as I can 

Because I want to protect others from ever feeling like I do. 

Some days... 






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου