ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Πέμπτη 21 Ιουλίου 2022

Back to the Basics:Hot Topics - Feminine Expression. The Masculine keeps her protected so that she can walk through this world as herself 🌹

 


It is the organic state of the feminine to express her truth through the energy of emotion... 
Whether it be joy, sadness, anger or grief 
 Happy tears 
 Hurt tears 
 Communication 
 Release 

 For too long this FEMININE truth has been shut down and suppressed by the wounded MASCULINE who feels uncomfortable in this Divine swell of emotional ocean... 
 He who has not yet learnt to ride the expressive waves of his own inner waters 
 He who is still drowning in his own engulfing tides of pain 
 Feminine freedom comes through the heartfelt movement of her voice, body, energy and mind 
 And just like Mother Earth, she has cycles of calm, turbulence, sunshine and wind 
 Summer, autumn, winter and spring 

 Let her be free Let her voice ride on the breeze 
 Let her dance to the waves 
 Sing in the caves 
 Roll with the thunder 
 Cry on the graves 

 The greatest gift the masculine can give the feminine is the freedom to be herself... 
 Her feelings are her pilgrimage 
 Home to the heart 
 Her emotions are her music 
 In tune with the Divine 
 Dancing and singing 
 Diving and swimming 
 Water always finds its level 
 In the holy presence of him 

 ~ Gemma Star ❤

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου