ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Σάββατο 30 Ιουλίου 2022

This probably is the only poem I will ever write about windsurfing.

It was the second time I saw him. 

He was windsurfing. 

He kind of made an impression on me. 

I think he knew 

He came out of the water and started packing his gear.  

Very meticulously... 

How very interesting... 

His hair - dark as the night.  

He kept looking back at me. 

My eyes gravitated towards his hands

His arms -strong and sturdy 

His body - masculine but in such a natural way 

He seemed... normal

Nothing excessive, nothing forced 

I remember thinking, though, that

a back like his must be able to withstand the storms 

He kept looking back at me. 

And then, I left. 





📸Source



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου