ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Σάββατο 10 Δεκεμβρίου 2022

Literal Poetry

 Sometimes... 

It hurts so bad to love you

That I wish my love for you would die

But you have been so deeply entangled inside me

So intricately woven into the fabric of my heart

My love for you became the eyes through which I experience the world 

Killing the love I have for you

Would kill all the love, everywhere 

Every ounce of love I aknowledge in this God forsaken place 

And that is a death I am afraid I was never prepared to experience... 

Nor do I want to 

Because I still want to believe in love 

It is who I am 

And I cannot give up on me 

I am the only one I have...and the miracle of Love is the only dream that keeps me going... 

So, forgive me... 

But I still dream of you... 

I dream of you 

And I always will.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου