ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Παρασκευή 1 Σεπτεμβρίου 2023

Literal Poetry

Question:

What if... 

What if you are wrong? 

Would it even matter to you at all if you knew you were wrong about your conclusions? 

Would it be fair to say that there is a possibility as slim as even maybe 1% that you could be wrong? 

Because :

Hello, nice to meet you. 

You can call me 1% from now on. 

What escapes him:

 It is not a memory. 

I do not live in my brain. 

I am an artist, I am all in or not at all... 

"You don't understand", he once told me... 

"Your voice keeps me going" 

I now understand..... I understand what he meant. 

I know he doesn't believe me. 

I know he has made his mind up. 

I know. 

I cannot do anything else to prove him wrong... 

I can only live my truth...

For me 

It is an intimate kind of arrival.

It has been a process... 

An unending, ever unfolding process... 

It probably is something he cannot understand, because he can only translate it through his own experience. 

And that is OK. 

I am trying to accept this fact. 

Doing my best. 

It still is. 

It will always be.

Nothing matters...

It doesn't matter... 

Love is like the ocean. 

It is what it is... 



Ps. I now have the answer to that question... 

I now know what love is... 

Don't worry about me... 

I am sorry... 

Keep going... Keep going...

I only wish you happiness 

So much happiness!!! 

Out of the two of us, let it be you 

It's ok

It keeps me going, knowing that you are somewhere doing well... 

I want nothing more from you than to know you are well... 

My loneliness is nobody's fault 

Not even your fault 

It is just that my heart chose you

The heart wants what it wants... 

Everybody knows that... 

To me you will always be the one. 

Always. 

Why? 

Oh, haven't my eyes told you everything you need to know... 

No words will ever be able to explain how I feel 

I know you must be shaking your head... 

But I can't make you feel, what I feel 

I would if only I could.... 

I wish I could... 

I guess I have to accept the fact that you don't trust me enough to believe me anymore...

To believe in the authenticity of my experience 

I have to keep living, knowing that you don't, somehow... 

And even though I will be grieving your loss forever 

Every single day of my life 

I still don't regret you... 

I love you... 

Please know that it is my whole heart that loves you 

Please know it 

Beyond words

Beyond worlds 

Beyond time 

Even beyond my own humanness... 

It sounds kind of "poeticly fake" 

But it's true, it's true, it's true! 

My only proof is that other people have felt it, too

I feel it

I feel it every second of every day 

It never passes 

It never changes 

It just is....

Pure 

Paralyzing

Ever forgiving 

All enduring 

Love. 

Love is not made of wood, or steel 

Ang yet it defies EVERYTHING 

Doesn't it? 

Do you believe in that, or not? 

Do you? 

You can't believe in something and not believe in it at the same time. 

You either believe in it or not. 

It requires a leap of faith... 

I believe in it because I feel it and so I know it to be true... 

It is Love... 

It doesn't have to make sense!!! 

It is LOVE! 

And if I never tell you again.... Please, please know that I still do... 

I still do! 

Even if I deny it to your face! 

I still do! I still do! 

Always look into my eyes

You'll find it there... 

Every single time 

I still do.... 

I always will... 

How I wish you could feel it, too... 

But I have to admit, I do know you were never looking for this... 

And that is precisely why I kept leaving !!!

Because I was trying to spare myself from the inevitable crash

I knew I have a deep sea raging inside of me that nobody can swim in...It would be unfair of me to demand that from anyone...I knew I would end up drowning in it myself one day...

My intensity is not easy, I understand 

That is why I muted myself for so many years! 

I have been muting myself my whole life... 

Alas, you can't control love. 

It finds a way to spill out and flood you whole 

It either is or it isn't 

And I love 

I love... 

Either way... 

Thank you for showing up in my life... 🌠 


📸Source 




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου