ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Παρασκευή 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2023

Literal Poetry

 I never required alcohol to speak my truth

My hormones do it just fine for me. 

It's a tipping point kind of situation. 

They just visit monthly to check what needs to be said like:

"Don't worry baby, we know, we got you." 

And off they go! 

My throat chackra brings a marching band to welcome them and just goes 'boom' 

'Open sesame'!!! 

Until every last truth has been spoken into existence

Because hoarding and energy blocks are not in fashion anymore 

And we are all very much into the business of honoring the way we feel about our life. 

No pushing under the rug, ever again. 









Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου