ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Πέμπτη 7 Σεπτεμβρίου 2023

Literal Poetry

You know what? 

 I am done explaining.

I am over my explaining era. 

Enough. 

I said what I said. 

I meant every single word of it. 

Whoever gets it, gets it. 

Whoever doesn't, doesn't. 

There's nothing left to say. 

I won't prove myself to anyone. 

COME GET IT and find out for yourself - if you dare. 

Ha! 

The rest is chatter...

I spoke and wrote and felt and lived it all... 

I said my truth. 

I did the best I could. 

I risked everything. 

Everything! 

My one true life. 

All of my time and effort and heart and love. 

I have nothing to prove to anyone. 

It is what it is. 






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου