ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Σάββατο 14 Οκτωβρίου 2023

For Peace...

 STOP!!!

STOP IT NOW!!! 

EVERYBODY JUST STOP and breathe!!! 

This is insanity in motion... 

War is not only cruel, but it also is ego and stupidity.

Every war for any reason. 

Just STOP destroying the meaning and impact of who we are as humans. 

I do not accept this for any of us. 

I do not accept war as the way towards any solution. 

God gave us language - and a concious mind supposedly came along with - it to deferentiate us from animals. 

We are supposed to be a wiser version of life.... 

Well, where is it? I don't see it. 

Even animals stop at some point and have a mutual understanding. 

But not humans. 

Because our ego will kill every flower to prove it's right. 

My beloved co—humans.... 

It's therapy that we need. 

Not wars. 

And I know this is hard to hear, but this is the truth. 

This inability to communicate peacefully and the angry violence and the unspeakable distraction that follows are signs of illness. 

Mental illness. 

We are collectively, very, very ill. 

We have to begin from ourselves. If nothing else, we have to separate ourselves immediately from anything collective and start working on our wellness first. 

There will come a time for collective actions but this is not it. 

Once personal equilibrium has been achieved, then we can justify the common sense we have been gifted by creation by putting it to work in our private, social and collective settings to better every situation that shows up in our experience. 

Don't you see that the quality of our reactions to everything, equals the quality of our experience? 

It starts from the individual and it then spills out to everything. EVERYTHING! 

We have been given air to breathe and water to drink and food to eat and other people to be our neighbors and friends...

And we just spit in the face of everything beautiful again and again and AGAIN throughout history. 

Don't you see how most of our belief systems have been loaded with fear and distrust and anger and envy and a need for revenge? 

How can anything beautiful ever grow in poisoned soil? 

Instead of wars, we should be taking timeouts. 

Yes, you read this right, TIMEOUTS just like toddlers. 

We need to grow up and realise that people are just people and that taking innocent lives away, for any reason could never be justified. 

Not even if done for a "greater vision" . 

We need therapy, beloveds. 

Humanity is in puberty trying to level up to adulthood, using a combination of the games we used to play as toddlers with sticks and stones but this time we use guns that bring complete destruction.

We need to return to ourselves and really think about what the heck we are doing with our time on this beautiful blue bubble that is floating in space. 

What are we doing? 

I don't resonate with any part of the grotesque show of any kind of war. 

I have devoted my life to work towards beauty. 

And to those who say that this approach is utopian, I say it will be utopian for as long as we don't work on ourselves individually. 

We may not get to see humanity's adulthood... 

It may take 1.000 years or more... 

But it has to begin at some point.... 

It has to begin somewhere... 

Someone has to do it... 

Look no further my friend... 

It's you and me! 

It's you and me!!!!!!!! 

Let us return to our pureness NOW! 

Let us walk on earth lightly like feathers! 

Let us put respect over opinion! 

Let us put what unites us over our differences! 

Let us justify in the eyes of the universe why we were needed as a lifeform on this planet at this moment in history! 

Let us do better, be better, think better, speak better! 

Let us strive to become our best version and if there is any cause we need to serve, let this be it :

LOVE over pride. 

LOVE over money. 

LOVE over power. 

Love... Just LOVE! 





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου