ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Δευτέρα 9 Οκτωβρίου 2023

Literal Poetry

He said he loved the tattoo I have with your handwriting on me...

I said "Thanks" 

I find it awkward how sometimes 

People reject things that other people like 

How I wish life was simpler 

I wish I could be simpler 

And just like what likes me back. 

Yeah... 

That would be nice for a change... 

Oh... And my perfume... 

He said he loved my perfume, too... 

His eyes looked warm

I remember when your eyes were warm too... 

Haven't seen you since October 2019...

I can still feel you 

But... 

You left me all alone in this strange place 

This strange time.......

Will I ever look into your eyes again...? 

Or have we parted never to be seen again... 

Could I ever forgive you...? 

Maybe I could... Maybe I already have... 

But could I ever trust you again...? 

I don't know... 

I don't know.......... 

You hurt me so bad... 

Why... Why did you do that... 

Why did you have to kill me... 

Why... 

What did you get out of it... 

Was it worth it........? 

You killing me... 






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου