ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Δευτέρα 13 Ιουνίου 2022

Back to the Basics : Seth on False Beliefs!

 


Seth on False Beliefs:

"I am going to list some limiting false beliefs. If you find yourself AGREEING with any of them, then recognize this as an area in which you must personally work.

1. Life is a valley of sorrows.

2. The body is inferior. As a vehicle of the soul it is automatically degraded, tinged…

3. I am helpless before circumstances that I cannot control.

4. I am helpless because my personality and character were formed in infancy, and I am at the mercy of my past.

5. I am helpless because I am at the mercy of events from past lives in other incarnations, over which I now have no control. ...

6. People are basically bad, and out to get me.

7. I have the truth and no one else has. Or, my group has the truth and no other group has.

8. I will grow frailer, sicker, and lose my powers as I grow old.

9. My existence is dependent upon my experience in flesh. When my body dies my consciousness dies with it.

"Now: That was a rather general list of false beliefs. Now here is a more specific list of more intimate beliefs, any of which you may have personally about yourself.

1. I am sickly, and always have been.

2. There is something wrong with money. People who have it are greedy, less spiritual than those who are poor. They are unhappier, and snobs.

3. I am not creative. I have no imagination.

4. I can never do what I want to do.

5. People dislike me.

6. I am fat.

7. I always have bad luck.

"These are all beliefs held by many people. Those who have them will meet them in experience. Physical data will always seem to reinforce the beliefs, therefore, but the beliefs formed the reality. We are going to attempt to knock down such limiting concepts."

Seth (Jane Roberts), 'The Nature of Personal Reality', Session 614.

SOURCE



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου