ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Τρίτη 14 Ιουνίου 2022

Hot Topics - Back to the Basics : Rejection could be protection via redirection 🌠

 That man, that woman, that relationship, that friend, that job, that house, that “thing”. 


Rejection is often redirection.


That wrong person who didn’t know how to ‘show up’ in the relationship, love or who was emotionally avoidant, lead you to the right person.


That job you didn’t get, redirected you down another path.


That house you so desperately wanted but missed out on, lead you to a home that was a far better fit for you. 


That thing you wanted so badly, but were not actually really ready for as there was still more growth and lessons to experience. 


Sometimes you don’t even know what you’re being protected from or where you’re being guided to

when you’re ‘in it’ but once you come out the other side there is a big sigh of relief and a sense of gratitude that it didn’t work out the way you once wanted.


I am grateful that certain things didn’t work out, how about you? 


~Belinda Anderson


Source

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου