ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Τρίτη 14 Ιουνίου 2022

Something Beautiful ❤️

 “Fall in love with a humble man who does not appear what he is not. May he go to bed without masks or secrets and get up naturally, without any shame and looking you in the eye. May he be smart, fighter and hardworking, help you be the best version of you. Fall in love with that man who wants to do everything with you and who finds everything in you, the one who doesn't even require your phone password, but he does require you to give your best. Fall in love with that "crazy" person who makes you laugh even if they are in a public place and don't care about others. Fall in love with the man who wants to see you progress and helps you achieve it, who takes care of you, respects you, but most importantly, who supports you in your decisions and helps you to be an excellent person in life. Fall in love with that man who trusts you with closed eyes, those are the ones that are really worth it.”

writing by - Nilantha Wanasinghe



Source

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου