ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Σάββατο 1 Απριλίου 2023

Literal Poetry

 Oh wow... 

I'm so silly...

Silly, silly me...

What a silly, sentimental woman I am

It was never meant to be... 

Look at you

Sending me off, on my way... 

Softly 

Wow

Silence it is. 

I have no words left to say anymore 

After all, 

They would be completely pointless, wouldn't they 

Take good care of yourself, 

My love...


Ps. I wanted it to be you... Only you

Just you!!! 

All I wanted was for you to be that person for me 

Since I recognized you 

And I wanted to be that person for you, too

But... I guess... 

Love lost.


📸Source 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου