ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Τετάρτη 12 Απριλίου 2023

Thoughts 💭

 Notes for self :


The tree of knowledge of good and bad: A road to nowhere. 

Fruits:

-A devoid of meaning, cold observation of what is-ness =A lie that is dressed as the truth= Crippling self awareness= Critisism/ Harsh judgements of self and others = Poisonous Secret Thoughts = Shrinking to oneself = Shame = Fear = Awareness of every possible bleak scenario = Fight or flight = Living from our head = Theft of joy = theft of faith = No true communication = No true realashionships = incapability to envision being a Concious co- creator of a better life with others = drained of vision = all is mandain = spiritual death = physical death.


Meanwhile nothing true has changed but their mindset. Knowledge can be useful but it can also be crippling, just like everything else. Should it be as glorified as it is? We already know that the knowledge one has does nothing to make them a better human if it is not that human's will to become one.

Maybe we were not ready for that kind of knowledge yet... Maybe we needed to grow a little first... 

Maybe it was only a matter of bad timing and not a complete, definite refusal of knowledge of good and bad. 

Maybe Faith is the best answer through every trial and tribulation. 

Sometimes, in order to be able to absorb knowledge it requires the kind of preparation only that kind of unconditional Trust and surrender can offer. 





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου