ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Κυριακή 10 Μαρτίου 2024

Literal Poetry

 I sometimes become anxious when he dissapears...

I even prefer the silly, hurtful things he writes about me, over silence. 

I mean, not really... But at least they are signs of life... 

Whenever he does write he expresses himself and I know he is most likely OK...

He probably is just fine, anyway ... 

But still... I just worry, irrationally...

I just... I become anxious because there is nothing I can do about it, but write, cry and wait it away. 

I miss him so much... 

I fall asleep and wake up with this longing... 

Every single day. 

I just hope he's at least enjoying real life and all is well with him... 

And that is all I can do. 

Because that is the place he has placed me.

So...

I will just ask myself to try to not be anxious for a man who is just living his life to the fullest, as he should. 

And I guess, that's that. 







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου