ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Τετάρτη 22 Φεβρουαρίου 2023

Literal Poetry : For Lillian and her Garden of Love...


 Also called living in Truth and absolute Freedom. 

There is immense purity in Trust. 

-Which inevitably circles back through every single possible heartbreak and trauma and betrayal and defeat, 

ending right at the final understanding of the significance of kindness, decency and the unbreakable unity we share in this seemingly fragile existence.

Yes we will hurt each other. Yes, we will disappoint each other... But only until we reach the mutual understanding that : 

Your pain is my pain. 

Your happiness is my happiness. 

If I have ever loved you, you are forever woven into the fabric of my life 

You are forever safe with me, exactly as you are, where you are, wherever you may desire to go, because you are me. 

You are a different version of me. 

We somehow are one, even if we never meet again. 

Hurting each other is pointless. 

Radically accepting each other as we are in each step of our very own evolving humanness is the only way to be.

The only way to love. 

The only acceptable way to let life unfold. 

Trusting in each others purpose so deeply, that no contrary evidence matters. 

That we even trust the pain as a much needed teacher... 

Because all is well! 

Because there is some kind of order to everything natural and we will always be safe in the only way that actually matters. 

That is how I want to live. That is how I want to love and be loved. Forever. 

I don't know when the end will come 

But whenever that is 

I want my arms to be open 

I want to know deep inside that I have allowed life to go wherever it needed to go

That I own nothing but my own little part of the ever evolving beauty

That will be my labour's garden 

And if I have succeeded to not let this life experience harden me, after all these lessons 

Maybe, there will be a brief scent of flowers left behind 

As a little torch to be passed on to whomever gets to experience it, 

Just as I once did, not knowing then, where this torch would take me

Now I understand what my dedication is for 

It was given to me 

As the final proof of my true cause :

LOVE

Just like my grandmother, Lillian... 

Who said goodbye with flowers

So many flowers!!! 

The most beautiful fragrance I have ever encountered in my whole life... 

To this day I still remember it 

It unfolds gracefully into my memory 

Reminding me of how many blessings Spring has given me, what kind of an unfathomable honour... 

nomatter the innumerable losses along the way... 

Everything that leaves creates more space for the new 

Some blessings become our legacy and our destiny

They become the language of our understanding 

Mine has always been flowers 

I wholeheartedly hope I reach that kind of Spring 

Just like she did... 🌠 

Her rich and pure heart ♥, her unmatched strength, her dedication to Love will never be forgotten... 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸



And a song...🫧🫧🫧    She used to sing this to me, almost every night, until I fell asleep... Lillian, with her beautiful, beautiful voice... 

I will never forget... 

Ps. "Wildflowers will still spring up in the middle of nowhere "

Ps2. It's never been about the messenger. 

It has always been about the message... 


 #literal_poetry #artemiszannou #artemis_zannou 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου