ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Δευτέρα 20 Φεβρουαρίου 2023

Per te 💌

 I will always be here. Always. Forever. 


"If you are not going to be involved with this (=this bond) then, there is no point in me being involved. You know... You have to... Like... This is a team and I am the only player here. And so, I will Always be here. And when you are ready - Maybe it's just bad timing. I don't know what else is going on in your life, maybe this is not the right time, or maybe I am a bad fit... But when you are ready, I will still be here, nomatter what. But you have to call me. There's no more me throwing you the ball. You are gonna have to call me. "


And that's exactly how I feel about it. Point blank period. 



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου