ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Δευτέρα 27 Φεβρουαρίου 2023

Literal Poetry

 Nah... 

Case : "Romantic Love "

Has been officially closed for me. 

I am sooooo over this parody. 

For real. 

It's over and done.

Possibly for good. 

Booooo 👎🏻 
Just go away!!! 

Want nothing to do with it, anymore. 

In no capacity. 

Under no freaking circumstance. 

After all, I do have a cat... HELLO-OOO? 😂

It was a clear sign by the Universe's cat distribution system. 

THE UNIVERSE HATH SPOKEN!!! 

I have been chosen. 

I am the chosen one. 

And I am OK with it. 

(I mean given the alternative, obviously I would be 🤔) 

It's a wrap!

Wish I could say it was fun as a concept while it lasted and all but 

No. 

The little fun times do not even begin to compare to the traumatic ones. 



So, no thanks. 

I'm good. 

It's overrated, anyway... 

Cat lady for life! 


Oh well...

I don't have one, now, so no worries. 


Also, this is playing in my mind right now... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου