ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Τετάρτη 1 Νοεμβρίου 2023

Literal Poetry

 I don't know...

Maybe it's just me... 

Maybe I just wasn't made for all this love stuff, after all... 

I find it all so overwhelming, sometimes... 

And futile 

I just want to be well, you know? 

I just want to be calm and myself 

Not to have to deal with crisis after crisis after crisis 

I watch everybody going mental in their relationships, I remember this sort of hurt too well, I' ve had to overcome it, myself 

And so it doesn't even sound enticing to me anymore , you know? 

Romantic relationships stress me TF out, to be honest. 

It's just straight high blood pressure. 

We've made love too complicated and I am not about that life. 

I want peace. 

I am just a delicate little flower that wanted to experience warmth

I am done freaking perpetuating trauma! 

Like, OK... I get it. I honestly do. 

I learned my lesson. 

I'm good. 

I'll just sit here. It's fine. 

I'm done redoing scenarios. 

If it's not the real thing, the thing where both people elevate each other in absolute tenderness and  respect 

I really don't care about it. 

I just don't have it in me anymore. 

Like.... At all. 

Y'all can have whatever you think this is 

But I can tell, it's not love. 

It's many other - convenient - things... 

But love is not one of them. 







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου