ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Παρασκευή 10 Νοεμβρίου 2023

Literal Poetry

 I don't know why

But these past few days 

I just want to stay in solitude and watch fairytales and sip something warm from a big mug while I curl up on the sofa. 

No people. 

No chatting. 

No reality. 

Only innocence.

I'm probably in denial, or at least in need of some kind of a safe and soft tender space 

In order to try to reunite with some kind of beauty and hope in this world . 

A spa for the soul of some sorts 

Let's face it 

I'm tired 

And disappointed 

But I am also immensely greatful at the same time

That I can just sit here for a while 

Soft 

Unguarded 

Safe 

And drift away into a dream 


















Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου