ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Παρασκευή 3 Νοεμβρίου 2023

Literal Poetry

 His favorite silence

Covered the whole world again 

I could only hope 

That he is ok... 

I'm sure he is... I shouldn't be so anxious... 

I shouldn't... 

I mean... I guess he has a real life to be present in...

And that is all there is to it... 

Real life......... What an oxymoron phrase 

Well, I guess it is what it is, isn't it... 

Don't worry myself, don't worry... 

He is well, he is well! 

He is absolutely fine! 

He is just consumed by the storylines of the people he actually loves back... 

Simple and evident, isn't it... 

The green light at the end of the deck

Has been dark for only a few days but to me it seems like it's been ages... 

Exaggeration is a result of caring about the details, sometimes 

And caring about the details is my love language.... 

That's all... 




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου