ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Πέμπτη 30 Νοεμβρίου 2023

Literal Poetry

 The present moment is called a present, because it is a gift to a person's free will.

I thought you were a fan of Freedom. 

Is it the Devotion, you are allergic to? 

Can you not stand the fact that you are loved beyond any logical constructs? Beyond personal gain or interest? 

I am free to love you if I do. 

Now. 

Still. 

I have been given free will. 

God gave it to all of us. 

Are you worried for me...? 

That's sweet. 

I guess... 

That's some kind of love, too. 

I accept it. 

It feels like a warm blanket in the middle of winter. 

What you don't understand is : All choices have consequences. 

To the universe it doesn't matter what we choose. 

It's all the same. 

The difference lies in our hearts.

Our hearts are free creatures. 

Our hearts are the experience we came to embody. 

So if you really have to label it, let us call it Freedom to live. 

Let us call it Love, actually. 

And settle it there. 





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου