ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Σάββατο 18 Νοεμβρίου 2023

Something True...

 "It doesn't interest me what you do for a living, I want to know what you ache for and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing.


It doesn't interest me how old are you, 

I want to know if you are willing to risk looking like a fool for love, for your dream, for the adventures of being alive .


It doesn't interest me what planets are squaring your moon. I want to know if you have touched the centre of your own sorrow,

If you have been opened by life's betrayals.


I want to know if you can sit with pain,

Mine or your own.  


I want to know if you can be with joy 

Mine or your own.


I want to know if you can disappoint another 

to be true to yourself.


I want to know if you can see beauty 

even when it is not pretty every day.


I want to know if you can live with failure, 

Yours and mine.


It doesn't interest me where you live or how rich you are.

I want to know if you can get up after a night of grief and despair, weary and bruised to the bone, and be sweet to the ones you love .


I want to know 

if you will stand in the centre of fire with me and not shrink back.


I want to know if you can be alone with yourself and truly like the company you keep in the empty moments of your life."


Oriah Mountain Dreamer - The invitation 


Ingrid Bergman and Paul Henreid 1942



Source : https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02cYbZb5FbhPr3zUrQmY5iZps3yeFtS2F1arYfazVwWnJ4y1u1JULeyULWjjySJiCPl&id=100066733740944&post_id=100066733740944_pfbid02cYbZb5FbhPr3zUrQmY5iZps3yeFtS2F1arYfazVwWnJ4y1u1JULeyULWjjySJiCPl

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου