ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Τετάρτη 29 Νοεμβρίου 2023

Literal Poetry

 Genuine questions :

Sometimes, I really do wonder... 

Who are the people that you value?

Do they even exist? 

Do you even value ANYONE AT ALL ?

Do you always frown upon the gift of devotion or are you just incredibly selective about it? 

Do you just go through people as if they are numbers? 

Does anyone matter enough to stay with you for more than a few months? 

Ever? 

Does anybody ever have a real life chance with you??? 

Do you hold anyone close to your heart for years? 

Are you capable or even willing to ever stay next to somebody through thick and thin? 

Is it all the same to you? 

Are we all just replaceable 'stepping stones'? 

Are we meaningless stops you make along the way towards bigger and better? 


No irony at all. 

If we are... 

If I was... 

I hope you find what you were looking for... 

I hope it's perfect enough for you to finally stay. 








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου