ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Τετάρτη 10 Αυγούστου 2022

Back to the Basics :Hot Topics - Abundance /Passion - Bashar (Darryl Anka)

 It's about so much more than just money... ✨



Money can also be the by-product of the cooperation of the 4 other forms. But the motives need to be pure. (aka stream from our PASSION(*) !!!) 


And some Liquid Gold observations for you :



(*) Passion : Passion is the pure, authentic sensation of your own frequency as it is being experienced in bodily form, through your body.It is a nudge of inspiration, a wave, a translation of your higher mind's energy. The sensation is the higher mind's calling, the pointer, the guide, the inspiration and your physical action in relation to this calling is the response.This sums up the creative process.  Passion is the purest form of pursuit as it is tailored to the uniqueness of the true essence of everybody's being, thus directing and redirecting us to the elements, feelings, people, synchronicities and situations that will fulfill our unique quests in life. Existence is pure source power expressed in 3D. Time to destigmatize our natural gifts, accept them as such and trust them enough to let them become incorporated into our experience. We can never be authentic beings unless we understand the true nature of ourselves and of this world of creation. This age is the end of narrow - mindedness and the beginning of the kind of freedom only a broader kind of understanding can bring. We have been illiterate and concequently blind to the gifts we have been given. By failing to trust who we are we fail. Time to change the narrative.Time to redifine EVERYTHING. Time to open our hearts, ears snd eyes and accept our blessings.

It's been a long time coming... 🌠🦋


AZ

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου