ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Δευτέρα 29 Αυγούστου 2022

Back to the Basics : Hot Topics - Spirituality through the eyes of a self proclaimed "Truant" 🙃


-An unpopular opinion-

Spirituality... 

It is not sitting in  meditation forever, either! 
Not if you don't feel like it is,  that is. 

Follow your very own guidance system.

It was given to us as an instrument of extreme precision! 

Live authentically.

From the point of the evolutionary process that you are now 

Find your Truth and stand in it and then start walking in it and trust that it will lead you to other truths gradually,  even  truths that are completely opposite to the ones you now have! 

Life is a tailor made experience.

We are one but we are not the same.

Each of us came here to explore their own path in their own way and timing. 

It is not a race. 

Who is to impose systems?

Nobody.

Your inner resonance is your True North.

There is no other true safety than complete authenticity. 

Follow the messages that are meaningful to you,  not the messengers! Follow the unique Meaning,  not the Trend! Follow your unique purpose to fulfillment!!! 

Because what we are is

Source energy,  experiencing itself for the purpose of expansion. 

That is the meaning of life. 

And no system has the right to take that away from us. 

Create your own relationship with "all that is" 

(you).

Dare to step off the track 

If you feel like it.

Cut the middle people off

And become the vessel. 

That is what spirituality is. 

A direct line to the light

And spiritual people are the beacons,  the lighthouses 

The hope 

The little dash of magic left in this world 

They dance with the flower and swim in the waters and talk to the clouds and cherish the earth 

They are sensitive antennas that see the things others pass by without even noticing! 

Spirituality is Freedom in absolute Love 

It is the belief that life has the agenda to only sustain and nurture life 

It is opening your eyes to  the  unlimited potential 

To the unlimited abundance 

To the unlimited beauty. 

That is  what spirituality is. 

(in my eyes) 

AZ

Ps.  And a few messages from Seth:



And Rumi:







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου