ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Δευτέρα 29 Αυγούστου 2022

Back to the Basics :Hot Topics - Unpopular Opinion - Stop watching/ listening to the News.

 Stop. Watching/Listening. To. The. Freaking. News.

All news.

What is actually yours and *belongs* in your life experience will find you. There is NO inbetween. No exception for ANY topic.

You either believe wholeheartedly that everything in your life is frequency that matches you or you don't.

It has always been our power of Attention that brought things to us! As you focus on something, you prepare yourself for it without even realizing it! You are massaging it into your experience and inviting it to you without even realizing it!

You are the creator of your own reality!!! 


It's a tailor made experience!!! 

The Universe is not punishing us! It is matching us, it finds us where we are!!!

It says: "Oh there you are! This must excite you if you decided to spend time there! Here! I will give you MORE of it, then!"

The Universe protects you by giving you the choice to become what you want.

If you are afraid, unsure or in doubt... Guess what!

You have made that choice. Proof of that is that not everyone has your experience.


What is, is the result of past choices.

IGNORE IT. We didn't know any better then. 

Create the life you actually want by becoming, or remembering who you want to be / who you are! Everything is Possible! And by EVERYTHING, I do mean, EVERYTHING! From misery and pain to complete happiness! As well as everything inbetween! 

Ignore what already is and use the present moment to change the script ✨ 


That is what FAITH is.

Crush your doubt, now.

It's poisonous.

Yes, life is magical!

Yes, magic is real!

Yes, you can bring color back into your/the world again!

You do not just help yourself!!! It is not a selfish act! 

It is showcasing how it is done! 

This is how the world will change:

From WITHIN! 

"As above, so below 

As within, so without." 

Remember...? 

Focus

And then... 


Walk the talk.











Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου