ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Τρίτη 10 Ιανουαρίου 2023

Literal Poetry

 She just wanted to feel waves of release in his arms

She wanted him to keep holding her as if he meant to stay 

As if there was nothing that could drive him away anymore 

Surrounding her

Ever so tightly while she wept 

Steadily absorbing the quiet rumbling of the earthquake inside of her 

She wanted him to whisper life in her ear while she finally let her guard down for him

Blooming for his love 

As she settles

Him still there piercing her eyes with his 

But still tender and open and fluid 

As if he was touched by the unraveling of her mystical garden

As if the mysterious destination of her soul was inside his own

Until her sorrow was released 

And she became a calm, mellow river 

finally allowing herself to fill her lungs with the sweetness of him still having his arms tenderly wrapped around her heart 

As if he knew exactly the value of what he was witnessing

As if he had been waiting his whole life for this moment 

He wasn't shocked, no

He was synchronized to her ebbs and flows 

Everything seems peaceful now and warm and safe and true enough to drift away to sleep

After such a long time 

Finally she could feel herself quenched by the mere fact of his witnessing presence 

She wanted to surrender to sleep while listening to his warm steady breathing

He was still there 

She is surrounded by the warm fortress of his body and soul

She is home 

He's home, too

Both surrendering to peaceful slumber 

Without a single care in the world 

They live in their own time 

In their own cloud 

They are real

They are love 

They are free

They leave my body with a sigh 

As I shake and weep alone 

Sleepless

In the middle of a winter storm

On planet earth 

Rooted in the greatest illusion, the most unspeakable scam of all times:

Reality. 





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου