ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Κυριακή 8 Ιανουαρίου 2023

What if... 🌠

 What if it actually is about freedom... 

Freedom from


*Negative Mindsets, preconceptions and expectations 

*Debilitating Beliefs 

*What has already gone wrong 


What if it is about 

Having a vision that is freed from all previous burden.... 

What if 

Freedom means

Freeing our actions from our fears and Sorrows

What if it means healing

Overcoming 

And trying again 

From a fresh perspective 

Without any luggage

Without silly preconceptions...

What if that is the meaning of the answer I got in that dream... From that master of poetry, meaning and language... 

" Ελεύθερα να ερωτεύεσαι."

"Νιώσε ελεύθερος να ξεφύγεις από τη θλίψη σου." 

"Fall in love Freely"

"Feel free to escape from your sadness..."

What if...

We have been assigning wrong meanings to the words by holding them as barriers instead of keys... 

What if...




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου