ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Δευτέρα 30 Ιανουαρίου 2023

Literal Poetry


Did you only ever think of me in your mind? 

Was I just a passing thought? 

Because I also think about you with my heart, with my spirit and my body... 

When one forgets, the other remembers... 

They pass the torch to each other 

It is never the same 

And the road keeps unfolding somehow 

You beat inside of me 

And I cannot do the things I want to do 

I am terribly in love, you see

Yes one can stop thinking 

But how does one keep this longing at bay 

From rushing through their whole body 

You were such a rude awakening 

I did not ask for you... 

Or maybe I did... I don't know... 

It is not a thought you see 

You have got it all wrong

It is a cry 

I

Want 

To

Live

Do you understand? 

You are the unknown... 

Who are you... 

That is all

I wanted to know......... 





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου