ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Δευτέρα 22 Μαΐου 2023

Literal Poetry

 When they ask me what happened

I will just say 

I was too sad for that

Too sad

Sad beyond the appropriate limit of sadness 

The acceptable limit 

I was too sad for that

My sadness was an occean that surrounded me 

As if I knew before things happened how they would end

Because I had already been there for millions of lifetimes 

I had this deep knowing 

Just like zooming in on a point 

So much so

That it becomes completely pointless... 

I was too sad, and acted ever so silly 

Because I knew at "Hello." 

I knew in excruciating detail... 

What an unbearable kind of knowing to be plagued by 

I was too sad already, even before that 

Because I had lived through it 

I remember I told you I love ballads one day 

To which you replied eagerly by saying : "Me too!!!" 

I knew we were not talking about the same thing... 

Because I was already so sad, you see 

It had already happened to me 

Again and again and again 

And I knew it was coming around once more 

Just like the smell of rain before the storm hits 

And that is why. 

People will forgive you for a lot of things, but... 

Sorrow isn't one of them... 







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου