ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Τρίτη 9 Μαΐου 2023

Literal Poetry

 Reminder :

I need to stop thinking about bim

Because he doesn't exist 

He never did 

Not for me, anyway 

And so... 

He gets poems 

And calls them noise 

He could never hear what my heart conceals... 

It escapes him

How magic can be the realest thing in life, sometimes... 🌠 



He could never have me, anyway 

Because the only way for me to surrender would be if he actually loved me back completely. 

There is no other way around me... No shortcut...

I would never allow it.  

Just like I never have..... 






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου