ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Τρίτη 9 Μαΐου 2023

Literal Poetry

 It makes no sense at all, I know

But I'm still dreaming of him...

Just him... 

Only him. 

And I can't help it... 

The dream lands upon my heart with the force of a thousand storms... 

I am unprepared and I cannot stop it as the thought of him runs through my veins 

I get illuminated from within

By the time the first drop falls, my defenses have crumbled 

Enters him and I melt

In my daydreams his eyes are soft 

He is kind 

His heart is warm

He understands 

He is water 

He can contain all of me 

I touch his face, I kiss his cheeks and eyes and lips 

And although my thirst for him has never begun or ended 

It feels as if it has transcended through worlds and lifetimes 

It has a life of its own, and such surprising wisdom 

Although it is a cataclysmic event 

It was 

Way before me or him

I work against it, I restrain myself to let it fill my cup completely 

I drink him gently, quietly, tenderly, sacredly, slowly 

Ever so slowly 

He is the beginning and the end 

He does it for me 

And I feel great agony and pleasure to finally be in the presence of him 

I begin my quest for God by tracing Him on his skin

I find Him everywhere 

I take my time 

I feel him with senses unknown 

He tastes like colours that I have never seen before 

He is love 

I memorize him to always know him by heart 

Everything has purpose

Because I love him 

And he knows 

And stays nomatter what... A thousand armies couldn't move him away from me... 

Because in my daydreams 

He loves me right back 

He is moved by my heart deeper than he ever has

Because it's true and strong and fragile 

And he can see and will protect it with his life 

In my daydreams he knows 

And I never want it to stop

How I wish reality would catch up 

But even if it never does 

My daydreams belong to him

Only hin

Just him... 


📸Source 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου