"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link

"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link
Νέα Κυκλοφορία! (17/05/2024)

ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 _ PENELOPE 07 - Artemis Zannou (Official Visualizer)

LIVE CHAT


Παρασκευή 28 Ιουνίου 2024

Liquid Words - The Gallium Project

 Make love to me 

Before the world ends

Make love to me 

Before we die 

I want to feel you 

I want to love you 

I want to have you here 

To be able to look into your eyes

And touch your hair

I want you to show me what it all means 

What it all is

This life

While standing next to me 

Without any words 

I need to understand you 

I need to... It is urgent

Where are you... 

My love... 

I look for you everywhere... 

I can never rest, never settle 

I will never stop yearning for you in absolute devestation

Until you remember... 

Until you come back to me... 




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου