"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link

"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link
Νέα Κυκλοφορία! (17/05/2024)

ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 _ PENELOPE 07 - Artemis Zannou (Official Visualizer)

LIVE CHAT


Δευτέρα 3 Ιουνίου 2024

Literal Poetry

 I am too old for hope

I have to be the one who crashes it with my own hands these days 

My life has decided for me 

I have enough experience to be able to recognize the signs

I know what they mean 

I can read through the silence of the passing time 

I am not to be loved 

I am only meant to love 

But also to survive this realization 

That I will have to walk alone

I accept my path.

This is my life now

Love is lost forever. 

And I would never put myself through anything like this ever again. 

It's done.

Well... Human love is a losing game, after all... Isn't it... 

And the earth - in a cruel demonstration of every other kind of love but the one I longed for - keeps turning. 








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου