"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link

"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link
Νέα Κυκλοφορία! (17/05/2024)

ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 _ PENELOPE 07 - Artemis Zannou (Official Visualizer)

LIVE CHAT


Δευτέρα 3 Ιουνίου 2024

Literal Poetry

 I am so lucky and greatful...

My life may not be perfect

But in this space I would like to aknowledge my blessings in life... 

Starting with the people I share my moments upon this earth with 

My friends and family 

We walk together, side by side in such a beautiful way... 

I watch us mature through heartache, uncertainty and everything else life has to offer... 

I am so insanely proud of all of us for always striving to be the best version of ourselves 

The most vulnerable 

We have not chosen the easy road in life

But damn... I just wanted to take this moment within myself to aknowledge how far we've come... 

And all the goodness that just happens and we all take for granted some times

The simple things... 

Life just keeps on giving even when it seems like it isn't... 

And, nomatter how it looks like right now 

Nomatter how bad things are in the world 

I just want to say that I feel eternally greatful for this present moment 

This very second 

It's my love affair with my life 

Where I can see clearly the beauty in the mess of it all

And I want this clarity to last forever 

Or at least the awareness of it

We've been given so much love everyday and we barely take a step back to actually notice it... 

But it's here now

It's delicate and serene 

And I can feel it all around me... 

Knowing that I have always done the best I knew how to do gives me peace

That's all we can do my friends... 

The best that is humanly possible... 

And after that knowing a sort of calmness follows... 

The same understanding a tree has as the seasons pass over it 

Or a bee... 

Or a sunflower... 

To simply exist in this very moment 

Is such a privilege 

And I humbly accept it as if I was touched by beauty 

The kind of beauty that recognizes us all by the very name of our innocence 

We are so blessed to exist 

Even for this second 









Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου