"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link

"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link
Νέα Κυκλοφορία! (17/05/2024)

ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 _ PENELOPE 07 - Artemis Zannou (Official Visualizer)

LIVE CHAT


Σάββατο 17 Αυγούστου 2024

Laminar Flow

 The difference between men and women is

Men stay for as long as they have something to gain

They are transactional creatures 

Their love depends on what they want from you

And as soon as they don't get it 

(Whatever that may be: looks, status etc) 

"Sayonara!" to you

Women, on the other hand - when truly in love and in a pure state- stay until there is nothing left to stay for

It won't matter if you are broke or gravely ill, or hurt, or bad tempered... 

They will stay, they will provide their unconditional love 

Which means that when a woman actually leaves a man she loves wholeheartedly 

She will have exhausted every single possibility

She will have withstanded storms a man won't even dream of in his whole lifetime

She will have undergone so much crippling pain and change 

She will end up leaving him in a way that there is no coming back from 

If you have disappointed her 

And hurt her so deeply 

She will never be able to trust you again 

And trust is huge in interpersonal relationships 

She may still love you 

Because a woman loves tenderly 

But you have singlehandedly burned a bridge 

That is next to impossible to ever build again. 

You have to be pure and humble and dedicated to build that bridge ever again.

You have to be Laser focused and unbearably consistent .

You have to be vulnerable, you have to prove yourself again and again and again 

And let's be real for a second here :

I have yet to meet a man that is as strong and dedicated to something. To anything, really. Most men will just jump on to the next thing, or chick (literally) until they f**k that up, too, and on to the next one and the next one and the next one... And so on and so forth.... 

Cause that's so much easier than ANY accountability... Or responsibility. 

And true love, if anything, is to protect and care for the heart of another... It is to admit our wrongdoings and shortcomings... 

So long story short 

The men I have met and every woman around me has met - with only but a few exceptions - have led me to the conclusion 

That true romantic love, a true union of souls is a one in a billion kind of thing. It's almost like winning the lottery.

It is close to impossible. 

Most of the relationships we see today are transactional at the lowest frequency. They are an attempt to close the black hole of existential agony by engolfing their fear into the safety of a predictable outcome . The illusion of control. But never true fulfillment. Those relationships are based in meeting each other's needs. And that's OK, but they are missing the rest of the equation. 

The love I always dreamt of was a merging on the very grounds of both partner's existential agonies. It was a pure soul to soul connection. A naked affair of the spirit. A profound and solid spinning around each other's worlds. A sensual relentless digging into the the very void of each other. I wanted us to hold each other's pain until it evaporated. Core to core in an upwards spiral through thick and thin... Like the head of a drill, slicing universes apart, making the impossible, possible again, restoring fairness.

Look around you... 

He says I am an egoist 

But I was a visionary all along (*) 

And I thought he was one, too

But I guess he had a different vision


(*) which coincidentally is one of the two things a woman will never be forgiven for. The second one is being sad. Because of the safety factor : You will never get to know a woman to her core until she feels safe with you. And if she does and you do get to know her, then you need to protect what you know about her with your literal life. 

I can never trust a man I cannot trust with my life - literally - or a man who wouldn't protect me and everything I represent, my song in this world, at all costs. 

No woman craves a middle aged baby to play with in her life. It's a waste of potential, a waste of sacredness. 

It is the mocking of Love. 

A real woman craves ecstasy. 

And that will never be a possibility in the realm of strictly transactional relationships. 

Everything is a transaction, but not every transaction resides in the same frequency. 

Ecstatic relationships are pure relationships 

The transactions in that level are of a different quality 

So much so 

That they unbecome their very label

They stop being transactions 

They become naturally overflowing 

I know it because I can feel it 

Pure relationships are for the lionhearted. 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου