"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link

"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link
Νέα Κυκλοφορία! (17/05/2024)

ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 _ PENELOPE 07 - Artemis Zannou (Official Visualizer)

LIVE CHAT


Σάββατο 17 Αυγούστου 2024

Laminar Flow

 I have a question for you, too...

Why do you care about it? 

I really can't understand. 

You left. 

How is it any of your concern

How I feel or what kind of decisions I make in my life 

Nothing changes for you, anyway. 

You left me crying every night, you left me for dead 

You turned your back to me when I was right in front of you 

Calling your name 

Looking at you straight in the eyes 

What do you want from me? 

You have no right to be the one who tells me how I should live or who I should love 

Even if it's you... 

So just live your life and let me live mine. 

I have the right to love you alone if I choose to. 

I have the right to stop one day. 

I have the right to write poems that don't rhyme for you 

And songs nobody ever hears 

I have the right to crave you 

And grieve for you 

I have the right to if I do 

Because I was for real, do you understand? 

You don't. 

It's just a natural occurance like Spring 

I am not bothering you at all

So why do you care? 

Is it your conscience? Could you be experiencing guilt? 

I doubt you ever will. 

For you it's all so straightforward, right? 

Is it, though? 

Well... Don't worry about it. It's a dead end anyway. 

I love you to pieces but I wouldn't trust you to bring me gum from the kiosk 

So it's done, anyway 

You demolished everything with such attention to detail, such persistence 

I was blown away from the power 

But my love for you is still alive 

And that has a mind of its own 

It's mine to keep 

I owe you - or anybody else - no explanation about it 

I wish you cared enough to change it all, somehow 

To turn it all around 

To at least, try to 

But I know you won't 

Because that would not be easy 

So... 

I guess I loved you in vain 

 I guess it was all in vain... 

All of it... 



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου