"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link

"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link
Νέα Κυκλοφορία! (17/05/2024)

ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 _ PENELOPE 07 - Artemis Zannou (Official Visualizer)

LIVE CHAT


Τρίτη 13 Αυγούστου 2024

Laminar Flow

 

I guess he's just neurotypical

Hence the misunderstanding 

I guess, us neurodivergent folks 

Were not built to be loved, or understood equally 

Maybe we were built to challenge this stereotypical nonsense, people believe about their lives

Maybe that's where our happiness will come from

Maybe our happiness is in our mission 

Nature sending spicy people to course correct 

I mean,it's not like it's uncommon anymore 

Don't get me wrong 

Most are neurospicy and don't even know it 

Especially us women, can live our whole lives undiagnosed 

We mask and adapt so well... 

You see, it's a matter of survival for women, not just a choice... 

All women know how to mask

Whether neurodivergent or not 

It's not even taught 

It mostly is somehow implied as natural since the first breath we take in this world. 

So we are experts in it. 

All women. 

But us neurispicy chicks... 

We take it to another level 

Gosh... I admire myself so much more now that I understand myself 

The work I have done 

The tenderness in my heart 

I love myself so much for my core 

Wow 

I think I actually prefer being neurospicy 

I am innocent and passionate and curious and funny and DRAMATIC and sensual and weird and quiet and loud and spicy and goofy and simple and complicated and dedicated and loyal and trustworthy and fiery and I am too much or nothing at all 

I want to care and protect myself and everything beautiful in this world 

I only want beautiful things for everyone 

I may never be understood by the man I love 

But I understand myself 

I do 

And those who think and feel as deeply as I do

What more could we ask for... 

We see this world in so many colours 

We were blessed in this life 

And I am so greatful for it... 

I may not live to see beauty prevail in this world 

But I did do my best to carry it and witness it and shine a light on it 

From my little point of existence 

And if he never understands, or sees me 

It will leave me saddened 

But at the end of the day 

I know me 

I have flowered from a little seed through adversity 

I have kept my inner child alive 

And I give her my love and affection everyday 

I do not have any children of my own 

But I have given birth to myself through heartbreak and pain so many times 

I am a lotus flower 

A Phoenix 

And to him that cannot see it 

I have the most profound thing, I have ever said, to say:

O. K. 


































Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου